We support a number of local Landcare and Parkcare groups operating in the catchments of both Ginninderra Creek and Yass River.
These groups are always enthusiastic to meet new volunteers or to get involved in local projects.
The Catchment Group staff support Landcare groups by:
- Coordinating catchment wide education, awareness and on-ground projects that complement the work of local groups.
- Providing necessary equipment for on-ground and other work.
- Providing a contact point for public enquiries.
- Providing administrative support such as insurance, IT facilities and more.
Click on the links below to find out about more about each of our member groups.
- Crace Landcare Group
- Emu Creek Park Planting Group
- Flea Bog Flat Landcare Group, Bruce
- Friends of Aranda Bushland
- Friends of Mount Painter
- Friends of Mulligans Flat
- Friends of the Pinnacle
- Friends of Wangara Parks
- Giralang Pond Landcare Group
- Hall Landcare Group
- Jarramlee Park Landcare Group (Dunlop)
- Kaleen Climate Change Action Group- page not yet written
- Macgregor Landcare Group
- Mount Rogers Landcare Group
- Mulanggang Traditional Aboriginal Landcare Group
- Native Grassland restoration Landcare Group
- North Belconnen Landcare Group
- Sutton Landcare Group
- Umbagong Landcare Group
- Wallaroo Landcare Group