We support a number of local Landcare and Parkcare groups operating in the catchments of both Ginninderra Creek and Yass River.
These groups are always enthusiastic to meet new volunteers or to get involved in local projects.
The Catchment Group staff support Landcare groups by:
- Coordinating catchment-wide education, awareness and on-ground projects that complement the work of local groups
- Providing necessary equipment for on-ground and other work
- Providing a contact point for public enquiries
- Providing administrative support such as insurance, IT facilities and more.
Click on the links below to find out more about each of our member groups:
- Crace Landcare Group
- Lions Croke Place Wetlands Landcare Group – page coming soon. See their Facebook Group in the meantime
- Emu Creek Park Planting Group
- Friends of Flea Bog Flat
- Friends of Aranda Bushland
- Friends of Budjan Galindji (Franklin Grasslands – FOG) – page coming soon. See the FOG Facebook Page and website
- Friends of Gossan Hill
- Friends of Harrison Wetlands – page coming soon. See their Facebook Group
- Friends of Mount Painter
- Friends of Mulligans Flat
- Friends of the Pinnacle
- Friends of Wangara Parks
- Friends of Yerrabi Pond – page coming soon. See their Facebook Page
- Giralang Pond Landcare Group
- Hall Landcare Group
- Hawker Community Landcare – page coming soon. See their Facebook Page
- Higgins Landcare Group – page coming soon. See their Facebook Page.
- Holt Micro-Forest Landcare – page coming soon. See their Facebook Group and website
- Jarramlee Park Landcare Group (Dunlop)
- Kuringa Woodland Landcare Group
- Landcare of Lawson – page coming soon
- Macgregor Landcare Group
- Maribyrnong Community Climate Action Group (Kaleen Landcare) – page coming soon. See their Facebook Group
- Moncrieff Landcare (Moncrieff Litter Action Group) – more info coming soon
- Mount Rogers Landcare Group
- Mulanggang Traditional Aboriginal Landcare Group
- Native Grassland Restoration Landcare Group
- North Belconnen Landcare Group
- Sutton Landcare Group
- Umbagong Landcare Group
- Wallaroo Landcare Group
- Holt Community Parkcarers – now ceased
Find out how you or your group can become a member of the Ginninderra Catchment Group.