Frogwatch 2010 Newsletter Click here
Online site registration and data entry (CLICK HERE).
Please be patient (and gentle) as we make this transition!!� You will need to use the ‘Back’ button to return to this section of the website.
Steps to register a monitoring site:
1. Sign up.� The system will send you an email, follow the link provided to activate your account.
2. Log in.
3. Find an existing site to monitor by clicking on the Sites Tab, you will see a map and a long list of existing sites.
a) If you know the site code, click on the site code in the list to go to the page for that site.�
b) If you are looking for a site near you, either use the map to zoom in on an area, or use the districts drop down box to narrow your search.� Click on a site code to go to the page with details for the site you are interested in.
4. Once on the site page, click on Register a new survey (this is to ‘book’ the evening you plan to monitor).
5. Select the date you are planning to monitor.� The survey is then recorded as In Progress, and if you go to the Surveys Tab at the top you should be able to see it there.� After you have done your monitoring you can return to this page and enter your data.
NOTE: If you have a new site – please email frogwatch (at) ginninderralandcare.org.au� with the coordinates and it will be added to the system.
Click here for PDF of detailed instructions
To take to the field with you:
To track your volunteer hours (please submit on completion):
- Volunteer Activity Record Sheet & Feedback Form – PDF format
- Volunteer Activity Record Sheet & Feedback Form – Word format
COMPULSORY – To cover you for insurance when out in the field (please sign and fax/post/deliver to Frogwatch):
- Ginninderra Catchment Group Membership Form – PDF format
- Ginninderra Catchment Group Membership Form – Word format
Frogwatch Census KitThe National Water Week Community Frogwatch Kit contains all the information you need to participate in the annual Census. Hard copies of the Frogwatch Census Kit will be available at our training events, or on request to the Frogwatch Coordinator. You can download the whole Community Frogwatch Census Kit (11.3 MB) at once.
Or, just some parts of it:
- About Frogwatch, including the Frogwatch Monitoring Strategy (1.1 MB)
- Frog Species of the ACT and Region (2.8 MB)
- Frogwatch Monitoring (1.3 MB)
- More Resources and Information (566 kb)