Ginninderra Catchment Group Strategy, 2000
Ginninderra Catchment Group Strategy 2000 (1MB) – The Ginninderra Catchment Group has developed clear strategic priorities to improve the health, diversity and productivity of the catchment and creek system.
Where to Buy Bush Friendly Plants in the ACT16 Mar 2020_Native Plants Listing_A4(1)
Ginninderra Catchment Group Brochures
- [gview file=”https://ginninderralandcare.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/GCG-Leaflet.pdf”]
- Management Plan For Lower Ginninderra Creek[gview file=”https://ginninderralandcare.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Ginninderra-Creek-Report.pdf”]
(Barton HWY to Macgregor)(1.5 MB)
- Includes Plant List and Planting Templates
- Find out about the history and habitat values of the Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve. This leaflet includes some suggested walking trails with a map of the reserve.[gview file=”https://ginninderralandcare.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/MulligansFlat-Leaflet.pdf”]
- Dunlop Grasslands Brochure – Find out about the significance of the Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve. Includes a map of the Reserve.
- Are these weeds invading your neighborhood? – Find out about 3 silent invaders: Chilean Needle Grass, Serrated Tussock and African Love Grass.